White Cake Pops RecipeBy Sara Ezan, November 18, 2012, In Recipes
~ 40 minutes
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1
- 1/2 cups flour
- 13/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cream together the sugar and butter.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- Add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes in the preheated oven of 350 F.